Stalogy Editor's Series 365 Days Notebook - 5mm Grid - Blue Cover
The Stalogy Editor’s Series 365 Days notebook is great for jotting down ideas, sketching and bullet journalling.
The page features a subtle grey 5 mm grid, which doesn't distract you while writing.
The grid layout is ideal for creating planner layouts and bullet journal spreads. The grid is a great guide for creating tables, to-do lists, and habit trackers.
Each page features a mini-calendar at the top. You can circle out the month, dates, and days of the week. The margin is left on the left side of each page with a scale which is great for timeblocking. The A6 notebook runs from 8 to 21, the B6 notebook runs from 7 to 23 and the A5 runs from 0 to 24.
This notebook lays flat for a comfortable writing experience and contains 368 pages which is enough for a full year’s use. As the notebook contains a lot of pages, the paper is thin in order to reduce bulk and keep the notebook thin and light.
- 5 mm subtle grey grids
- 368 pages, enough for a year's worth.
- Thin paper to minimise the weight and bulk of the notebook.
- Month, dates and days of the week are printed at the top of each page to allow you to circle the date for that page.
- 360 degrees opening to make sure it is fully flat on your desk for writing
- Numbers printed on the left margin which can be used for an hourly schedule.
$10 flat rate shipping for Australian orders.
FREE SHIPPING for Australian orders over $99.
Calculated shipping for international orders at checkout.
Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product's colour and design, please note that actual colours and design may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings and lighting. Accessories are not included and are intended purely for display purposes only.